Our Pooch Policy
Sorry, pets are not allowed at the Winter Markets.
We are excited to welcome you and your dogs to the
summer market but ask that you follow a few simple
rules. This will help us to continue to keep our
● Dogs must be kept on a short leash (no
expandable or retractable leashes, please).
● Dogs need to be under control and by your
side at all times.
● Keep dogs away from produce and other food
products (this means both head and tail ends!)
both on and under market tables.
● Dogs must be children & other dog friendly to
earn the right to shop at the market.
● Not everyone is a dog lover - be considerate.
● Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY!
(Contact the Farmers market booth if you need
Please see the Farmer's Market booth for additional
information and/or assistance with clean-up. Your
participation in the Market is important to us, as is the
safety of all customers.